First Baptist Church of Somerset, KY is a growing church with around 1000 in weekly attendance and has a thriving worship ministry. With a Sunday morning contemporary service with 500+ in attendance, the potential for continued growth is enormous. Currently,
the worship ministry has 20+ volunteer musicians serving in a rotation. Additionally, we have paid Audio and Video Technicians who are extremely talented. The Worship Leader will oversee the areas of worship, production, and creative arts development for multiple
weekly services. This person will be responsible for structuring the leadership development of the worship and production so that team members can grow and advance. Further, the Worship Leader will develop worship gatherings to include many volunteers and
continually recruit new personnel.
- Lead in our weekly contemporary worship service(s) (500+ attendance in contemporary service, 1900+ member church)
- Have regular rehearsals with the band and production team.
- Be able to guide volunteers and others on the worship team and production team.
- Use and be familiar with the latest technology in worship (ProPresenter, Albeton, lighting, etc.)
- Understand the theology of worship.
- Be able to connect to all audiences, but specifically younger generations.
- Provide direction for the youth band.
- Be willing to lead in other environments, as necessary.
- A more detailed job description will be given during the interview process.
**If you are interested in applying, please send a resume and include a link to a sample of your musical abilities. You can use the application process on ChurchStaffing or send via email to email@example.com.