JOB DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Develop weekly worship services in concert with pastoral leadership team (specifically receiving direction from Lead Pastor), and develop consistent worship flow for weekly worship gathering.
- Develop appropriate discipleship structures to ensure growing quality of heart in individuals on the platform each Sunday.
- Create and manage platform for artistic expression including song creation and development as well as other artistic expression in coordination with Communication Team.
- Provide pastoral direction for Worship Team and volunteer teams. Manage team to execute specific roles and responsibilities.
- Recruit and develop emerging worship leaders through coaching, skill building and community development.
- Schedule weekly musicians and needs through PCO Services in conjunction with admin support.
- Meet goals for the following Strategic Initiatives:
- Play a vital part in leading weekly worship gathering.
- Build culture toward more advanced weekly programming (cf. PCO).
- Create culture conducive to developing emerging worship leaders.
- Strengthen communication and branding in worship gathering.
- Tighten weekly rehearsal, incorporating tech as needed.
- Support family ministry team in worship through development, personal engagement, and coaching.
- Work in close collaboration with Technical Director and Team to ensure a high level of quality in all we do.
|Skills and Experience Requirements
- Has maintained and will continue to maintain a vibrant walk with the Lord. Has personally displayed the ability to lead others on worship teams in a vibrant walk with the Lord in the past. ***This is a most vital part to this role***
- A catalytic leader who is able to lead and coach a wide array of people in multiple environments
- Good people skills, communication, and organizational skills. History of creating and following vision
- Willing to learn, change, grow in character and skill. Builder, biased to action; must be highly self-directed
|Education Requirements and Work Experience
- Masters of Divinity preferred
- Adequate Ministry Experience