Lifegroups are a key strategy for Mountain View Fellowship to fulfill the mission of “Pointing people to Jesus by fostering relationships.” Lifegroup involvement is also one of the four expectations of any member of the MVF family. We are seeking an individual
who is passionate about community growth and making a large impact for the Kingdom of God. They will be skilled at doing ministry in an ever-changing, growing environment. They will also be keenly aware of the culture we live in and passionate about reaching
every person. We are looking for a Lifegroups Pastor who is willing to take risks and try new things, while remaining focused on the never-changing truth of God’s word. This individual will need to be a strong leader who will cast vision for Lifegroups,
along with excelling at developing and implementing a strategy to keep our Lifegroups in alignment with our model of ministry.
- Creating a Culture - Work alongside our staff to create a missional culture where people can “foster relationships” UP (with God), IN (with other Christ-followers), and OUT (with those who don’t yet know Christ). Must embrace the values and vision of MVF
and lead in alignment with it.
- Discipleship - Influence Lifegroups into more faithful discipleship structures that are focused on Jesus and seek to produce disciples that make disciples.
- Mission - Develop Lifegroups that focus on engaging God’s mission while being committed to Christ and one another.
- Ministry Oversight - Provide oversight and administration for existing ministries including Marriage, Lifegroups, Help and Hope Groups, and Discipleship Groups.
- Training - Provide training and coaching for Lifegroups and Lifegroup Leaders.
- Pastoral Duties - Engage in pastoral duties such as officiating at weddings and funerals, counseling, hospital visitations, etc.
- Ministry Budget - Create and manage the ministry budget for your area of oversight.
- A personal relationship with Jesus Christ and a life that reflects a passion for Jesus and the Kingdom.
- A strong passion and drive to see unchurched and unreached people come to know Jesus and grow deeper in their walk with Him.
- Relational. Strong interpersonal skills. An ability to communicate clearly.
- A team builder.
- A sense of humor.
- Hard-working: Bringing energy and enthusiasm to the MVF team.
- Able to resolve conflict and not avoid the challenges necessary to help people grow.
- A servant leader and self-directed. Excellent leadership development skills and experience. The ability to thrive and lead in change.
- A team player with a positive attitude; a risk-taker and innovator.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit, develop, and empower leaders as well as support their spiritual growth.
- Passion for people and community life as demonstrated in their own life.
- Ability to manage a budget.
- Teachable spirit.
- Experience with managing a Lifegroup Ministry in a large church format. Experience in a church with multiple campuses is a bonus.
To learn more about Mountain View Fellowship, check us out at www.mvfcolorado.com.
To apply, email your resume and a short video introducing yourself (and family if applicable) to JoinTheTeam@mvfcolorado.com.