TRI COUNTY CHURCH MISSION: Reaching More People and Changing More Lives
- Primary Responsibility
- Ignite a movement within your local community, aligned to TCC's mission, with a radical commitment to reaching people far from God and partnering with them to take steps along the Life Path.
- Secondary Responsibilities
- Responsible for being the extension of the Lead Pastor’s arms to carry out the vision at the campus.
- Oversee pastoral and shepherding needs of the campus.
- Ensure operational excellence by providing facility oversight and care, and generating long-term campus planning and development.
- Establish financial health by creating a culture of generosity and ensuring that the campus financial strategies and systems are effectively executed.
- ADVANCE: Leadership Development
- Engage, equip and empower "new" and existing leaders.
- Identify and invite Advance leaders, who are humble, hungry and smart, to become Accelerating leaders.
- Set aggressive and clear goals that produce an ever growing number of leaders.
- The Campus Pastor reports to the Executive Pastor of Campus Development and works in conjunction with Central Leadership and staff.
Tri County Core Values
CONNECT each ministry with TCC's mission and ethos –protecting and radically aligning the ministry to TCC's strategic plan.
COLLABORATE with campus staff and leaders intentionally maximizing individual gifts and passions to create, innovate, and develop a thriving ministry.
CREATE dynamic and life impacting environments, engaging programs, fluid systems, and supporting materials that helps people take spiritual steps.
COACH staff and leaders imparting experience, insight, and direction committed to partner with each campus to reach its potential by embracing innovation and creativity while adapting to growth and change.