Leadership and Management
- Recruit and manage all communications staff and creative teams.
- Collaborate with Campus Pastors to ensure consistent communication across campuses
- Develop and oversee system for workflow/management of creative requests from campuses
- Work with Central Leadership Team as well as Central Ministry Leaders to create a comprehensive communication strategy across all distribution channels to help Menlo fulfill achieve its mission and goals.
- Works closely with CLT, Human Resources, and IT to develop regular effective channels of communication within staff and congregation
- Engage in ongoing ROI and effectiveness assessment for all marketing & communication initiatives, both church wide and campus specific, and update strategies accordingly.
- Work with Lead Pastor (and CLT when necessary) on strategic communication projects, ghost writing, social media, and personal brand coaching when necessary.
Marketing and Brand Management
- Oversee all marketing communications including branding, public relations, advertising, social media, market research management, and digital content.
- Ensure all content used to promote and represent Menlo is reviewed and reflects our values and brand identity.
- Ensure communication practices at all campuses remains consistent with our values, goals and church-wide ministries
- Develops a system of collecting compelling stories that illustrate Menlo’s mission in action.
- Support Central Ministry Leaders in brand development for Menlo’s central ministries.
Digital and Web
- Develop a digital strategy that positions MPPC as the contextual and innovative church it is capable of being in an area so rich in technology.
- Create a digital strategy for evangelism that distributes tailored content across digital platforms resulting in increased decisions for Christ and retention / engagement in MPPC community life.
- Provide oversight to all aspects related to improvement and maintenance of Menlo’s website and any other online or digital media platforms.
- 5-10 years leadership experience in communications - ministry a-plus
- Demonstrated effectiveness in communication strategy, weekend planning, social media, marketing and public relations.
- Ability to recruit and coach communications and creative staff
- Ability to manage budgets and assess ministry effectiveness
- Highly organized, able to manage information and details well
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills