Ogden Church is seeking a Director of Worship Ministries/Worship Leader. This person will work closely with our Lead Pastor in cultivating worship services and worship teams that help lead our congregation to accomplish Step 1: The People of God MEETING
together to worship their God and encourage each other. He/she must be a person who is a gifted musician who can exercise creativity but be thorough in completion. This person must work well on a team as well as be able to lead volunteer musicians and performers
as well as technical support. We are seeking someone who will dedicate careful thought and heartfelt enthusiasm to lead the body of Christ to see and savor the greatness of God in Jesus Christ, in the power of the Spirit in order to respond to the world as
fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ. This position is part-time Contracted service (20 hrs/wk).
Design, Development and Planning of Worship Services (50% - 10 hrs./week)
- Design Development and Planning of Sunday services
- Co-Craft dream, design and develop and service schedule with Lead Pastor & Community Pastor weekly
- Manage Worship Planner
- Identify Volunteer Staff
- Identify/prepare music schedule
- Prepare technical Media Shout countdown and live for rehearsal/services
Oversight, Management and Support of Performers, musicians, and Technical staff (30%)
- Oversight of all Band members
- Approving, training, communicating with and Scheduling of all performers
- Preparing, setting and Directing all rehearsal
- Oversight of Technical Director and Technical support staff
Production, Performance, and Presentation (20%)
- Arrive early Sundays to unlock and prepare
- Rehearse adequately in spirit of pre-service worship
- Lead worship for two services a week (as scheduled)
- Attend Staff In-service days quarterly (when possible – overtime pay)
- Attend staff Annual Christmas party
- If Budgeted, attend Worship Conference annually
- 1 Year commitment to provide consistency*
- Dependable Presence on Sunday Mornings (48 Sundays/Year)
- 20 hour work week – with 75%+ expected in Church bldg.
- Gifted Musician
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferable)
- 2-3 Years Experience in Worship Ministry
Minimum PT Pay: $24,000 (per 20 hours/week X 52 weeks/year).
Please send cover letter/message e-mail and resume to john@ogdenchurch (Pastor John Maguire, Lead Pastor).
*Provided that both parties are agreeable to the continuance of employment. Ogden Church is an at-will employer, which means that your employment may be terminated at any time by you or by Ogden Church with or without cause or advance notice