Position will oversee the Teen Ministry providing a comprehensive approach to leading teens into a relationship with Jesus and disciple them to higher levels of spiritual, intellectual and emotional maturity. Position will provide direction and oversight
to both regular and ongoing services in addition to various other activities, trips and conferences, providing strategic direction and growth of Teen programs across two campuses. Position will also function as a support to parents through assisting with
various issues that occur.
- A strong self-starter with ability to take initiative, think it through and determine best path forward in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to communicate effectively to a teen audience and adults
- Possess a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in education and training
- Three to 5 years’ experience in the Teen Ministry field;
- One-2 years’ experience in the field of organizing youth events, project development, leadership, recruiting, training, and public speaking
RESPOND TO: Resumes along with cover letter may be mailed to Human Resources Department at the church (Christ Church, Human Resources Dept., 140 Green Pond Road, Rockaway, NJ 07866) or faxed to: (973) 783-0818; or e-mailed to: HumanResources@ChristChurchUSA.org.