Byesville Assembly of God is looking to hire a full-time Student Ministries Pastor! This position will involve oversight of all student ministries from Nursery through College. Direct, primary focus will be on Middle School, High School, and College age.
Other children's ministries will be to support, train, lead, and direct the leaders that are already in place for those ministries. We are a growing church of 225 - 260 in a rural community that needs Jesus. We already have established inroads to our local
school district and have a wonderful reputation in our community. We have purchased property and will soon begin to construct a Community Center as well. Opportunities for amazing impact in ministry are HUGE.
We are prayerfully looking for a candidate with these minimum qualifications:
- Spirit filled believer
- Credential holder with the Assemblies of God or holds to our doctrinal statements and is willing to pursue credentials
- Minimum Associates Degree or equivalent in theology/ministry from a recognized Bible college or university
- Team player
- Ability to train up and release teens and adults volunteers into ministry
- Music ability is a definite plus, but not a disqualifier
- Experience with Photoshop/Graphics program ability is a plus, as well as ability to maintain a church web site
- Prefer a married couple, but not a disqualifier
If you are interested in coming to minister in an amazing opportunity, please send your resume, including a photo, to: email@example.com.
We also invite you to check out our web page at www.byesvilleag.org