The ministry leader is charged with developing followers of Jesus Chrsit who reflect the five essentials as identified by The Bible Chapel: Word, Worship, Connect, Serve and Share. While the primary focus is on children, the Pastor is also charged with
developing the adults who serve in the ministries.
- To determine and communicate strategic vision and direction for children's programming across all campuses (nursery through fourth grade).
- Identify and implement family oriented ministry opportunities in partnership with student and adult ministries.
- To provide strategic and practical leadership through planning, developing and implementing ministry goals.
- To recruit, interview, hire, develop and lead the paid and volunteer staff.
- To lead the ministry in the following ways:
* Training and equipping those who serve
* Actively caring for parents and their children
* Developing and managing an annual budget
* Developing annual goals that progress the ministry vision
- To work with other staff members to promote and achieve the vision of The Bible Chapel.
Spiritual Gifts: The leader should possess the spiritual gifts of leadership, discernment, teaching and administration.
The ideal candidate would be a believer of Jesus Christ and possess significant education, training and experience in leading a comprehensive ministry serving children and families of a congregation similar in size to The Bible Chapel.
Time Allocation: The Pastor of Family Ministry is a full-time, salaried position with benefits.
Accountability: The Pastor of Family Ministry is supervised by the Executive Director of Ministry Development.