We are presently seeking to hire a full-time Pastor for Children and Families. We are in Roswell, New Mexico and are a non-denominational church. Christ’s Church has a vision to become a Presence based community of disciples, impassioned by the love
of God and empowered by the Holy Spirit, to pursue communion with God, relationships with others and to take the message of the Gospel to all the ends of the earth.
Our mission is to have our children encounter God by investing time in them each week
in worship, prayer and the study of the Scriptures. The Pastor of Children and Families will oversee ministry to children and also serve as a counselor to their families, encouraging and equipping parents in their role as primary disciplers of their
This Pastor will give administrative leadership to the total children’s ministry of the church, recruit new servant leaders and lead an existing team of servant leaders. They will also provide planning and leadership for our
Sport’s Camp during the summer with an average attendance of 600 to 700 children.
- Must be a mature born-again believer in Jesus Christ who possesses a passion for Jesus and who values the importance of prayer and worship.
- Must have a love for children and believe that God works through the lives of children to impact God’s kingdom in a powerful way.
- Must have an ability to counsel and effectively teach the Scriptures.
- Must have good people skills with the ability to relate to children and parents.
- Must have organizational skills with the ability to communicate in both written and verbal form.
- Must have a teachable spirit.
Please send resumes to: email@example.com