Please go to gracesealbeach.org/resources/childrens-dir-search for a full "Opportunity Profile." This document includes information about our community, our church's
vision, our Children's Ministry, and the job description.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org together with the "Personal Information Form" available at the link above.
We are looking for a Children’s Ministry Director that can help kids in our community come to know Jesus and go into the world well-prepared to live for Him. We want to be a church where kids can belong even before they believe, and continually grow in their
understanding of the gospel and our great God.
We are looking for a person who is:
• GROWING IN THEIR RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS - Leads out of a place of genuine love for Jesus.
• PASSIONATE ABOUT CHILDREN’S MINISTRY - Has a deep and burning desire to see kids become disciples of Jesus.
• A STRATEGIC VISIONARY - Can help others see what is possible through investing in the spiritual lives of children, parents and volunteers.
• THOUGHTFUL ABOUT CHILD DEVELOPMENT - Thinks developmentally about what steps kids at each stage of physical and spiritual life need to take in their growth, and can create ministry systems to deliver that.
• A HUMBLE AND CURIOUS LEARNER - Learns from a wide variety of sources, including other churches, ministries, writers, courses, and industries, in order to continually improve in ministry impact.
• FUN - Creates environments that children are eager to be a part of, and is able to be an innovator as culture continues to change at a rapid rate. Has the wisdom to know when to adopt cultural trends and when to ignore them, and has the Christian conviction
to make godly choices.
• FLEXIBLE - Has an unflappable nature that is not unnerved by kids yelling, volunteers calling in sick, and parents fretting - all at the same time!
• A DEVELOPER OF LEADERS - Always recruiting, encouraging, inspiring and training volunteers. Equips current volunteers to take on expanding ownership of the ministry by leading other volunteers.
• SAFE - Has the administrative competency to ensure that our Children’s Ministry is a safe place for kids, one that is clean, secure, and well-staffed.
• BIBLICALLY WISE - Has a strong personal knowledge of Scripture and is able to teach that to others.
• A STRONG COMMUNICATOR - Able to communicate clearly orally and in writing.