Job Title: Creative Coordinator/Video Director, Full-time/Salaried position
LowCountry Community Church (LCC) is seeking a full-time Creative Coordinator/Video Director. This person is responsible for filming and editing videos used during weekly services and special events, as well as leading our video department within the Creative
Team. They will also support our mission through digital technology focusing on video production and broadcasting through streaming and other technologies. The successful candidate will be able to apply emerging technologies and tools to facilitate production
technologies in ministry in an emerging multi-site environment. Strong skills in video production, digital communications media, and technical planning are essential. Have ability to fill a variety of roles as a camera operator, director of photography, lighting
& sound lead technician, and lead the team on video shoots.
The Creative Coordinator will work with, and under the direct supervision of, the Creative Arts Pastor. Make creative decisions regarding the editing of projects based on written scripts or input from the creative pastor and team, and ensuring quality control
and consistency on final projects. Perform editorial functions including rough cuts, graphic/motion design integration, audio sweetening, color correction and final delivery. Perform basic troubleshooting and minor engineering of edit suite and media storage
system. Candidate must be proactive and a team player. Video editing talent and experience (3+ years), including development, pre-production, production and post-production work. Video/graphics animation knowledge. Knowledge of After Effects visual effects
and animation techniques is helpful. Creativity / strong editorial problem solver and self-motivator. Capable of managing studio shoots, on-location filming, multi-camera shoots. Capable of concept development and storyboarding. Well organized and capable
of handling multiple assignments. Familiar with all types of video production equipment & processes. Exhibit good judgment, honesty, integrity, responsibility, punctuality and understands professional work standards. Responds to needs as they arise as directed
by leaders. Demonstrate a positive attitude and mindset in step with the direction of the church and the Creative Team department. Other duties as assigned.
Essential duties and requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Provides video content for services and for Communications Department
- Able to provide skilled technical support to our worship communities in the disciplines of video shooting, editing and production, and lighting
- Able to provide skilled technical support to our Digital Outreach Ministry, including web streaming and remote-site content delivery
- Proficient in the following products: InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Premiere, WordPress, Final Cut Pro, Microsoft Office products, Windows
- Able to stay abreast of current Video, Digital Outreach and Worship technologies so as to recommend improvements that may improve our effectiveness
- Willing to assist Technology Team (audio, lighting, production, etc) as needed to cover when team members are out or need overflow assistance
- Oversee, coordinate and create email content for weekly and monthly communications for subscribed list
- Provide Godly oversight of multiple teams including video and digital design
- Oversees the Sunday Experience
- Enjoys working as a self-motivated member of a dynamic and fast-paced creative team, with the ability to adapt well and handle constant change and challenges
- Is able to build strong relationships with others
- Values developing, empowering and then working alongside volunteer core teams
- Bachelor's degree in digital media or related field of study
- Three or more years of relevant experience in video, worship production and technology
- Training and/or experience in digital communications
- Willingness and demonstrated ability to learn new technology and skills to maintain efficiency and relevance in the area of church communications and worship technology
- Is a deeply committed Christian, who lives out his/her faith through actions and words
- Has a passion to grow in faith and for others to know Christ
- Is trustworthy and dependable
- Is teachable and open to honest critique and feedback
- Is confident in beliefs and self
- Team player on the Creative Team
LCC offers a competitive compensation package of salary and excellent benefits (medical, dental, vision, retirement) commensurate with education and work experience. Particulars of compensation will be worked out with the successful candidate upon satisfactory
completion of financial and criminal background checks.
If you think God might be calling you to this position, you are invited to apply by submitting a current resume and relevant samples of your original video & digital work.
For questions and to apply, please contact:
Jason Best, Executive Pastor
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; and is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested
by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.