Journey Church in Medford, OR is looking for someone familiar with the Orange strategy that would like to be part of our fun, energetic team. We are a non-denominational church of about 300 that has a vision to reach both young families and the large population
of dechurched people in our area.
The ideal candidate will have experience leading within a kids’ ministry, love children, and enjoy engaging with their parents. They will be outgoing, organized, and be a good team leader and builder.
Primary duties of this position will include:
- Provide quality Sunday morning kid classroom experiences (birth-5th grade)
- Recruit, train and disciple adult volunteers within kid’s ministry team
- Plan kids/family events throughout the year
- Partner with parents in raising and discipling kids
- Give vision to the ministry in order to accomplish the church’s overall mission
Journey Church was planted five years ago and has seen a lot of growth over the last couple of years, especially in the area of young families. We are located in Southern Oregon, which is known for its beauty and outdoor activities. Our church community
is friendly and inviting, placing a large emphasis on relationship with one another. We welcome all people to experience God with us in community, regardless of where they may be on their spiritual path.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org