The Mission of First United Methodist Church of Arlington Heights is to be a nurturing and inclusive community, actively connecting faith and life, and empowering our congregation to serve in the world. We are seeking your God-given talents as a part time
Bell Choir Director to develop and expand our music ministry. You will rehearse and direct with a wide range of enthusiastic musicians, from children through senior citizens.
Schedule requirements during school year (September through May): Sunday mornings from 9:30 – 11:30 am at least twice per month. Tuesday evenings 7:00 – 8:30pm and Wednesday evenings from 5:00 – 7:00 pm.
• Demonstrated skills in music direction, preferably including Bells
• Experience with programming for youth preferred
• Knowledge and experience with arranging music
• Self-motivated, reliable and able to take initiative as well as work with teams and staff.
Job Conditions/Physical Requirements:
• Part-time (paid per hour)
• Attend staff and music team meetings as needed
• Evening and weekend work are required