Centerville Community Church
10688 Dayton Lebanon Pike
Centerville, OH 45458
Position’s Title: Worship Pastor
The Worship Pastor at Centerville Community Church will bring a fresh passion to the music ministry. This leader will have oversight over the Contemporary Worship ministries at CCC. This position requires a knowledgeable musician, someone that can read and
understand all music and styles as well as perform with a pastoral spirit. Since CCC is one church with two styles, contemporary and classical Christian music, we are looking for a team player that has a desire to seek constant improvement and excellence
in all types of Christian music. The Worship Leader will create inspirational experiences that are executed with excellence through the recruiting, training, and development of leaders and volunteers. Our value of excellence will be lived out through their
preparation, musicianship, and highly effective execution of Sunday morning programming. We seek a Worship Leader that also has familiarity in the development and maintenance of all social media communications as well as audio, video, and lighting areas.
- An undergraduate degree in related field is preferred.
- A committed Christian who is deepening his/her personal relationship with Jesus Christ modeling this to others.
- Spiritual leader for the Worship Department.
- Possess a positive attitude and is a team player.
- Possess effective interpersonal communication skills.
- Possess good organizational skills.
- A proven track-record of leading worship successfully in an appropriate church context.
- A desire for diversity and is comfortable with a wide variety of worship styles.
- Proven team leading experience.
- High level networking and relational strengths.
- Ability to self-evaluate, seek and respond positively to constructive feedback.
- Ability to make sound, critical decisions.
- Works effectively with Lead Pastor and Board.
Oversees and Provides Leadership To:
- Primarily contemporary worship services and others as needed
- Audio, Video, Lighting (AVL)
- Stage Sets/Creative Design
- Worship band/Musicians/Vocalist(s)/Volunteers (Rehearsals & Weekend Services)
- Pro Presenter and weekend Presentation software
- Collaborative Worship planning with Lead Pastor and classic worship director
- Leadership development of musicians, vocalist(s) & AVL
- Development and maintenance of all social media communications (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & Website) including:
- Ensuring accurate information
- Promoting upcoming events
- Posting resources (sermon recordings, videos, articles, etc.)
- Beginning, continuing, and facilitating conversations over social media
- Continued development of social media strategy
- Special services as needed: (Funerals, weddings, special church functions). Take initiative by being creative in the development of major musical events (Christmas Eve, Good Friday, Easter and other services.
- Alerting Lead Pastor and Board of any sensitive issues.
Core Traits Needed:
- Collaborative team player
- Humble heart
- Maturity and continuity
- Energetic and engaging
- Creative and adaptable
- Spiritual leader
- Interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude
Time Commitment: 40+ hours per week
Please send your resume with 3 references, bio, and sample worship leading link to