AUSTIN RIDGE BIBLE CHURCH: OUR PURPOSE
Pursuing people at all costs so they will know Jesus, grow in Him, and serve Him daily.
OVERVIEW OF POSITION
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for leading graphic design direction across all of our campuses, interacting with ministries, events, sermon series and environments to maintain the Austin Ridge brand.
- Mature, growing disciple with a consistent devotional life
- Agrees with the mission, values and vision of ARBC leadership
- A bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design is preferred
- Possesses a passion for designing for the purpose of advancing the gospel.
- Proven giftedness in design using Adobe Creative Suite.
- A strategic thinker and team member who can organize and work on many projects at once
- Motion Graphics, photography and illustration experience are a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Possesses a missional lifestyle and mindset
- Cultural fit with Austin Ridge Bible Church
- Assist the Communications Director in seeing graphic design projects through to completion, while maintaining and sticking to a rigid project schedule.
- Maintain the brand identity and integrity of Austin Ridge Bible Church.
- Work with ministries directly on all visual design projects, from brainstorm meetings, to feedback on multiple drafts, to final product delivery.
- Equip saints for the work of the ministry through visual design.
- Act as point of contact with all print vendors, establishing a level of quality control, maintaining positive relationships, and packaging files according to the needs of the vendors.
- Design and build out e-newsletters to our 3 campuses each week, sent to roughly 4000 subscribers.
- Work alongside video team to maintain cohesion between Austin Ridge videos and graphic design.
- Other ministry duties as determined by the Communications Director.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS ?
- Agrees with and commits to ARBC’s Statement of Faith
- Accepts our KGS purpose: help people to Know Jesus, Grow in Him, and Serve Him daily
- Must pass a background check
- Under the overall guidance of the Elder Board and the Lead Pastor
- Reports directly to the Austin Ridge Communications Director