Las Cruces First Assembly of God is seeking a full time Spanish Ministries Pastor for a congregation of approximately 135 weekly.
The Spanish Ministry of Las Cruces First Assembly functions as part of the overall ministry of Las Cruces First Assembly, a congregation of approximately 1,700 located just outside of El Paso, Texas, and Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico.
· Fully-bi-lingual. Able to read, write, preach and teach in both Spanish and English.
· Credentialed, or able to be credentialed with the Assemblies of God
· In agreement with the doctrine and tenants of faith of the Assemblies of God
· Spirit Filled
· Previous pastoral experience
· Experience recruiting, training, and overseeing volunteers and ministry workers
The Spanish Ministries Pastor of Las Cruces First Assembly will be responsible for the development and oversight of the Spanish Ministry. They will develop and oversee all facets of the ministry to the Hispanic Congregation within Las Cruces First Assembly
and work to attract Hispanic members of the Las Cruces Community. The Spanish Ministries Pastor will be a model in church attendance, tithing, spiritual growth, finance and personal conduct and will be a person of prayer. They will be accountable to the Senior
Pastor and report directly to him. They will work to develop a Spirit if unity and oneness with the whole congregation. They will be a team player, working hand in hand with the Pastoral Staff of Las Cruces First Assembly.