The Family Pastor is responsible for overseeing all programming for children, Birth – Kindergarten and 1st – 6th grades. This is accomplished through supervising the Kids Quest Volunteers, who oversees programming and directly executing
the weekly programming for 1st – 6th grade group.
- Position Type: Full Time, Exempt
- Reports to: Sr. Pastor
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for overseeing all weekly programming for birth-6th grade.
- Recruit, schedule and lead teams of volunteers for children’s programming, 1st-6th grade.
- Create age-appropriate environments and activities that will facilitate learning and encourage spiritual growth for children 1st-6th grade.
- Manage the Children’s ministry budget with sound stewardship principles.
- Develop implement a communication plan to keep volunteers and parents informed and encouraged.
- Plan and execute designated events with excellence.
- Continue to implement the Orange strategy.
- Plan and implement outreach events for children.
- Oversee intentional transitions and partnerships with the Student Pastor.
- Work with other church staff in planning and implementing events and general church programming.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of Orange Curriculum is preferred but not required.
- A passion for Jesus and His church and actively growing relationship with Him.
- A love for children and their families.
- A commitment to personal integrity, character and a Spirit-filled life
- 3 years experience in directing children’s ministry of a church 250+
- A bachelor’s degree education level or higher, preferred, but not required
- Possess the ability to use appropriate judgment, discretion, sensitivity, and confidentiality.
- Ability to lead and direct volunteer teams.
- Excellent organizational skills.
For More Information:
- Email your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com
Tulare FBC is a growing church in the southern part of California's San Joaquin Valley. Tulare has a population of around 60,000 people and hosts the largest agricultural show in the world. Tulare County is the agriculture center of the United States. You
will commonly see orange groves next to a dairy and down the street from almond orchards. Tulare is positioned 3 hours from snow skiing, surfing, the Bay Area, Sequoia National Park, as well as Los Angeles. We have a consistent view of the Sierra Nevada Mountains
and over 300 days of sunshine a year.
Tulare FBC is dedicated to seeing God's kingdom move in powerful ways in in our city. We are strategically located on about 6 acres in the heart of the city. With two softball fields and a new youth building.