Deliver Hope is a fast-growing 4 year old non-profit working with at-risk youth in the Conway Arkansas area. We're looking for a strong, organizational leader with a passion to see youth find their hope in Jesus through a variety of avenues (i.e. juvenile
detention, juvenile court, foster care, homelessness, etc.)
You can learn more about our work by going to our webite www.deliver-hope.org.
Reporting to the Executive Director and serving as an integral member of the team, the Director of Operations and Advancement will be responsible for the oversight of Deliver Hope, Inc. financial management strategy and contribute to the development of the
organization’s strategic goals. In addition to the strategic components, the Director of Operations will be charged with developing and implementing more sophisticated policies and procedures both in the finance and general operational realms. This is an
outstanding opportunity for an operational executive with grant management, finance experience and a proven track record of creative problem-solving and team management to join in a high-growth, mission-driven organization.
Strategy, Vision and Leadership
- Advise the Executive Director and other key members of program management on financial planning, budgeting, cash flow, investment priorities, and policy matters.
- Contribute to the development of Deliver Hope, Inc. strategic goals and objectives as well as the overall management of the organization.
- Maintain continuous lines of communication, keeping the Executive Director informed of all critical issues.
- Represent the organization externally, as necessary, particularly in banking and contract negotiations.
- Oversee, direct, and organize the work of the finance and operations teams.
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality.
- Ensure staff members receive timely and appropriate training and development.
- Establish and monitor staff performance and development goals, assign accountabilities, set objectives, establish priorities, conduct annual performance appraisals, and administer salary adjustments.
- Mentor and develop staff using a supportive and collaborative approach: assign accountabilities; set objectives; establish priorities; and monitor and evaluate results.
- Upgrade and implement an appropriate system of policies, internal controls, accounting standards, and procedures.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute the annual budget process.
- Ensure that Deliver Hope, Inc. is adhering to the strategic plan, delivering status reports to the board.
- Improve administrative and operational accounting services such as grants payment processing, payroll, accounts payable, and purchasing.
- Bachelors degree preferred
- At least 3 years of full-time ministry experience or as a staff member of a non-profit organzation; ideally familiar with nonprofit/church finance and accounting regulations
- Proven track record of success facilitating progressive organizational development within a growing organization or church
- Excellent judgment and creative problem solving skills including negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Strong mentoring, coaching experience to a team with diverse levels of expertise
- Entrepreneurial team player who can multitask
- Superior management skills; ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports and peers
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive; a team leader who can positively and productively impact both strategic and tactical finance and administration initiatives.
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills and the ability to effectively interface with senior management, Deliver Hope, Inc. board of directors, and staff
- Ability to operate as an effective tactical as well as strategic thinker
- Passion for the Deliver Hope, Inc. mission
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a picture of yourself and family (if applicable) and links to all social media websites.