Our Grace Students ministry is devoted to leading students in 7th-12th grade to become fully devoted followers of Christ. The Ministry Coordinator’s primary responsibility is to support this vision by providing coordination of all ministries. The successful
candidate will provide oversight for student small groups, work to equip, train, and care for our adult leaders, and manage our communication to students and parents (social media, blog, website). The candidate will engage in the planning and execution of
our Grace Students service, summer trips, and winter retreat, along with other events and trainings. The candidate will also be expected to meet weekly with students, leaders, and parents for discipleship, encouragement and/or accountability, with a focus
on middle school students and families.
The scope of skills/experiences for this role will include:
- Knowledge and experience in student ministries.
- Proficiency in developing and motivating adults and students to become leaders.
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and organizational skills.
- Personal drive for individual and organization growth and excellence.
- Skill in the creative arts (graphic design, video, etc…) is preferred, but not required.
How to Apply: Apply online at: http://woostergrace.org/job-opportunities/