We are looking for a Spirit-led Worship Pastor, who loves Jesus and loves people. The Worship Pastor will:
1. Create an inviting, deep worshipful atmosphere where the Holy Spirit is welcomed, and people are encouraged to connect with God through worship;
2. Shepherd and lead the congregation and members of the worship ministry in growing their own relationships with God through worship; and
3. Shepherd, mentor, and lead a team of musicians and worship leaders.
The Worship Pastor's personal Christian walk should reflect the following:
1. A trusting relationship with Jesus Christ that is clearly exhibited in the leader’s life. The leader intimately knows God and reflects that in her/his daily walk.
2. Seeks after and follows the leading of the Holy Spirit and is “Spirit-filled.”
3. Daily reads the Bible and prays.
4. Daily worships God.
5. Is a lover of God.
The Worship Pastor should have the following experience:
1. Skilled Instrumentalist [preferably guitar and/or piano] – a true musician, but more importantly, a true worshipper.
2. Lead quality vocalist – a strong, listenable voice to be easily followed.
3. Ability to bring the out the best in team members.
4. Prior experience in church or para-church worship ministry.
5. Basic knowledge of sound, video, lighting, audio recording and editing is helpful.
Salary/Benefits: This is intended to be a full-time position, but we are open to part-time arrangements. Salary is Competitve. Other benefits include: health insurance contribution, up to 4 Sundays off and 2 weeks of paid vacation per year; continuing education
funds for training/coaching. Mileage and housing allowance.