Young Adults Ministry Coordinator
As the Young Adults Ministry Coordinator, you will work as part of a team to shape a ministry that relentlessly seeks opportunities to promote intentional, Jesus centered community among college students and young professionals. In this role, you win when
young adults have the ability to feel a sense of connectedness to Jesus and others through thoughtfully leading ministry teams, assisting in Sunday night community program development, events, and creating a pathway to Life Groups through Starting Point.
- Develop, train, promote healthy, transformational experiences by overseeing the following teams: College, Coffee, Welcome, Set up, Hospitality.
- Manage (Young Adults) Sanctuary communications: General inquiries, newcomer follow-up, volunteer interest, prayer wall communication.
- Oversee Start Groups, Sanctuary’s 5 week, mid-week program purposed for community and Life Group development.
- Lead communion monthly, Snacks before and after Sanc, and help with set up and tear down for Sunday night programs.
- Assist the Director with large events such as Retreats and camp outings.
- Support volunteer events.
- Ability to multi-task with high energy
- Experience in building and leading teams
- Strong communicator both written and oral
- Team player and team builder with a focus on the vision of the whole church
- Prioritizes—ability to adjust priorities when appropriate
- Schedules—Allocates appropriate amounts of time for completing own and others work; avoids scheduling conflicts; develops timelines and milestones
- Stays focused—Uses time effectively and prevents irrelevant issues or distraction from interfering with work completion
- Gain commitment—Leverages own experience with the community to convince others to participate and take action within the Sanctuary community.
- Demonstrates interpersonal sensitivity—Builds partnership by demonstrating sensitivity to others’ need, maintaining self-esteem, showing empathy, involving others and offering support.
SO THAT CHRIST MAY BE FORMED IN PEOPLE