To provide leadership, shepherding and development ot technical volunteer teams, be the eyes and ears to weekend experience rooms, create distraction free spaces for weekend services and lead the charge for what makes our production areas better.
- This role must be a person who develops people and welcomes the opportunity to pastor and shepherd them.
- This role requires a deep knowledge of video, stage design, lighting and audio.
- There is an understanding AND a desire to stay ON THE EDGE of live production trends in technology.
- Creativity and innovation are key traits for this person.
- This role is open to honest critique and ideas for continual personal improvement.
- There is no room for a ‘long ranger’ in this seat.
- This role is one that requires the best of the best when it comes to execution and delivery.
- Teamwork is vital to the success of this leader.
- Organization, planning and a pro-active mindset are expected.
HELPFUL BACKGROUNDS; EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION -
- 5 Years minimum as a staff leader of a production department
- Proficient and skilled in 2 or more areas of production
- Previous background in weekend service management for a church of 2500 or more
- Familiar with Adobe suite of products and software
- Previous experience in design/install of A/V systems and project management
REPORTS TO – Weekend Experience Pastor
REPORTS TO ME – Audio/Lighting manager, Tech Assistant, Production Volunteers
DOES THIS – Produces weekend services behind the scenes; primarily proficient in AUDIO/FOH then lighting, IMAG video (not required, but preferred)
For a more complete Job Description please go to our website
and click on Jobs at the Ridge at the bottom of our homepage.
Send resume to email@example.com