Are you eager to see this next generation rise up and become all that God has called them to be? Do you think about ways to help kids and families live authentically before God and before others? Is it within you to gracefully help families navigate
today’s challenges? We are looking for a highly motivated, high impact team member who is an eager to lead themselves and others in helping Calvary accomplish its vision of changing lives and transforming communities and families.
We are looking for someone to join our team who can:
- Inspire, lead and care for a team of volunteers helping them to give their best in teaching and shepherding children.
- Partner with a dynamic team of people to create meaningful moments every week where children can freely respond to the move of God’s Spirit in their life.
- Creatively engage others in future planning while dreaming of ways the local church can help the next generation engage and grow spiritually.
- Support and equip families in their God given responsibility to shepherd the heart of their children.
- Boldly walk with families through their challenges offering support, encouragement and wisdom.
- Design effective ministry strategies and systems that will create maximum impact