Calvary Baptist Church is multi-ethnic church located in the Highlands neighborhood of Renton, WA . We are looking for a leader called by God who has a passion for making disciples and leading people into passionate worship of God.
In our worship gatherings, we value prayer, corporate singing, and the teaching of God’s word. You would be responsible for building and leading a team that will lead the congregation in worship through song. You will work closely with the Senior Pastor
to pray, plan, and organize weekly worship gatherings as well as support the total ministry of the church and other special events.
- Be a mature and growing follower of Jesus
- Ability to organize and lead a worship band
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Teachable spirit
- Able to deal with conflict in a Biblical manner
- A heart for the whole church body and a desire to work with other ministries in the church
- Agreement with church doctrine and statement of faith
- Competent musician with either guitar or piano
- Ability to lead both hymns and newer music
- Understanding of how to read and arrange music
- Familiar with ProPresenter
- Have an understanding of how to set up and run a sound system
Part Time: Up to 20 hours week
If interested please send your resume with relevant ministry experience as well as a video link of you leading worship or playing/singing to: email@example.com.