Position Summary: The High School Student Pastor must have a strong knowledge of scripture and be a good communicator. They must be able to teach in a way that is relevant to their audience. They must have a passion for students and a desire
to challenge them to grow deeper in their faith. They must have excellent people skills that are necessary when dealing with both students and parents. They must be a hard worker and willing to do some physical labor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Develop relevant message for 9th through 12th grade students based on outline provided by central staff.
- Recruit and train volunteers.
- Create an inviting environment for students. Go the extra mile to encourage newcomers to attend Krush and make sure they are welcomed.
- Develop and grow the ministry.
- Plan and execute quarterly outreach events specifically for 9th through 12th grade students.
- Develop a relationship with the schools that feed into the Friendswood campus.
- Assist all Krush staff for big events. (Revive weekend, Genesis weekend, Camp, etc.)
- Help recruit volunteers.
- Other duties may be assigned due to strength of employee.