Asst. Pastor Students and Young Adults
Church Size: 2000
Job Type: Full-Time
- Oversee, lead and give direction to the Middle and High School Ministries.
- Establish a growing and fruitful Young Adult Ministry
- Recruit, coordinate, disciple, and train a team of adult youth ministry volunteers
- Establish and maintain regular channels of communication with parents regarding youth ministry
- Plan, organize and execute major events per year (community outreach, retreat(s), and a mission trip)
- Develop a relationship with middle and high schools in the community.
- Ability to lead and develop youth worship leaders is a plus.
- Other duties related to the above position.
Personal Characteristics (Who do we expect you to be?):
- Maintain a vital and growing walk with the Lord through committed personal Bible study, scripture memorization, and prayer.
- Maintain proper spiritual priorities.
- Continually seek to grow and be willing to engage in a culture of feedback
- Prioritize personal evangelism opportunities within and outside the church.
- Faithfully support the ministries of the church through stewardship of spiritual gifts, finances and time.
- Be passionate about and able to build positive relationships with all members of church staff and volunteers
Bachelor’s degree and/or previous experience preferred