Kingsway Christian Church (www.kingswaychurch.org) is seeking a Production Lead to join our Worship Department. This position is full-time and includes a full benefit package. Applicants interested should go to www.kingswaychurch.org/employment
and fill out the online application & resume there. Applicants who do not submit all the above-referenced materials will not be considered. Application deadline is September 18th.
Title: Production Lead
FLSA: Exempt | Full-Time
Responsible to: Worship Pastor
Position Scope: Avon Campus Job Band: Green Band
Mission and Purpose: Responsible for oversight of production and tech arts staff and volunteers, as well as technical operations and equipment for Kingsway.
- Model Christ, align with His Word and character while working as a servant-leaders using best business practices to increase integrity and credibility in assigned area; have a vision to reach the world by using their position as a platform to express their
love to God and others
- Lead and manage all day to day operations in related field inspiring value based decision making
- Build and maintain healthy strategic relationships with staff forging a thriving culture; build and maintain an ever expanding network of external partnerships
- Supervise team staff by carrying out ambitious, responsible and measureable goals to meet long term objectives and desired outcomes; aligned with God’s Word and spirit
- Reconcile disputes that arise between employees based on Scripture, promoting a Christ like culture making sure daily work is not hampered and the Holy Spirit is not quenched
- Lead regular meetings with personnel, shepherding them 1-on-1’s and departmental meetings for a thriving healthy environment that develops servant-leaders; Reproduce yourself by developing leaders in related field, modeling and coaching them to success
- Develop strategy for AVL for Kingsway alongside the Worship Pastor.
- Oversee recruitment, shepherding, training & scheduling of all volunteers who support production (Audio, Lighting, Video), as well as stage managers and stage designers for worship venues. Direct oversight and responsibility for adult worship services,
special events, funerals and weddings. Help support age-level worship services
- Research and study cultural use of production equipment and techniques to further develop and communicate effective production strategies that support the ministries of Kingsway.
- Responsible for preparation and administration of yearly technical and production budgets.
- Manage special tech related projects to success, timeliness and budget (i.e. new construction)
- Attend & help oversee rehearsals for adult weekend services & special events.
- Participate with worship staff in the creative planning of worship services and all-church events.
- Oversee technical operations schedule as it pertains to all-church calendar requests for onsite and offsite events and meetings requiring production support (equipment, as well as needs for tech staff or volunteers). (Audio, lighting, video, audio recording
- Research and coordinate equipment purchases and upkeep: Identify equipment needs and research solutions for all ministries requiring production support | Oversee equipment maintenance schedules | Manage vendor relationships including bidding, negotiations
- Degree in Production, Media or Technical field preferred; OR 3-5 years equivalent leadership experience
- Skills, Qualities & Characteristics: Personal characteristics, traits or qualities valuable for an employee working in this position include: strong communicator, integrity, team player, focused, ability to strategically plan and possess a positive attitude.
- Proven experience in the following areas: Supervision of staff and volunteer teams | Expertise in theatrical scale audio, lighting and production | Ability to work and contribute in a team environment and work independently with little direction
- Able to help with lifting (at least 50 lbs), pulling, bending, carrying and pushing as needed to set up events and designs, and comfortable with heights over 25 feet.
- Confidentiality – This position regularly handles confidential information such as Church Attendee information, family meetings, volunteer background information and medical information. It is expected to keep this confidential at all times.
- Must be a member of Kingsway Christian Church and be a positively engaged participant.