Reports to: Lead Pastor
1. Lead Worship
• Lead worship at regularly scheduled worship services as well as special events.
• Pick songs.
• Work with a team to practice and lead worship.
2. Coordinate Music Ministry
• Develop a vision for the weekly worship service.
• Maintain a cohesive nature of the weekly worship service.
• Plan and oversee all elements of the weekly worship service.
• Schedule worship calendar.
• Schedule musicians and audio team.
• Work with a team to conduct all elements of the worship services.
• Attend weekly staff meeting.
• Supervise maintenance of equipment and musical supplies.
• Oversee Sunday mornings and other rehearsals
• Print song sheets
• Prepare folders for practice
• Prepare visual presentation for songs and teaching slides
• Oversee and manage Head Sound Technician and Sunday Morning Coordinator
• Work with Executive Pastor to determine worship ministry goals and budget
• Prepare and properly handle the expenditures of an annual budget.
• Maintain song files.
• Engage and participate in the planning, execution, and vision of other church-wide
events (Encounter, Sanctuary Sunday, Camp Trinity, etc.)
Candidate: The successful candidate will be a creative team player with excellent organizational, leadership, and musical skills.