Crossroads Church Athol, MA Campus Pastor
The Campus Pastor of Athol, MA will work under the direction of the Lead Pastor in order to lead, establish, and develop the local campus. His responsibilities will be to lead the local campus through volunteer team development toward the realization of
the vision of changed lives in the local context.
- Pastor the local congregation
- Provide vision, support and leadership for the campus volunteer teams and congregation
- Promote the unity of one church in multiple locations by implementing Crossroads ministries so that they align with organizational vision and values in a way that facilitates people movement from weekend services to a life group and/or ministry team and
transfers the global DNA to the Campus and surrounding community.
- Provide leadership, support, pastoral care and systems of care, counseling and shepherding while maintaining a passion for reaching the unchurched and achieving vision-driven growth and health at the campus.
- Identify, equip, empower, value and care for a team of high-capacity ministry leaders to provide direction, growth and multiplication of their respective areas of ministry through maintaining open lines of communication and personal involvement in their
lives and ministries.
- Start and Develop Junior and Senior High Youth Ministries
- Display commitment to excellence and sensitivity to misses with a focus on identifying and exploring areas of improvement and implementing change.
- Oversee and supervise the operations and logistics of campus ministry
- Ensuring staging, facilities and programs are appropriately and effectively aligned to best meet strategic goals and Crossroads Church constants.
- Fulfilling other pastoral and administrative duties (weddings, funerals, baptisms, child dedications, counseling, etc.) or other tasks which might not be considered part of the normal job description.
- Transfer and incorporate Crossroads DNA to the campus and surrounding community
- Initiate and facilitate efforts to serve, enrich and reach the surrounding community
- Partner with the core ministry teams to implement appropriate ministries at the campus
- Identify, recruit and develop key ministry leaders
- On any given Sunday could host or teach
- Provide Leadership, Input, and support to Church wide initiatives as needed
- Attend all necessary leadership meetings/functions at the main campus
- Leadership, Pioneering, Evangelism, Pastor-shepherd
Skills & Abilities:
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and work ethic
- Thinks organizationally and is gifted administratively
- Good public communicator who doesn't have to speak every week
- Naturally connects and relates with people from all walks and ages of life
- Team builder who is able to both form and develop leaders
- Team player who can shape as well as be shaped
- Possess musical and vocal abilities in line with contemporary worship music
- Comfortable knowledge of computer, audio and video equipment
- Meets the requirements of 1 Timothy 3:2-7 and Titus 1:6-9
- Bachelor or seminary degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years in a leadership role, preferably in a church setting
- Vocal and Musical skill
Mature believer in agreement with belief and teaching of Crossroads Church; seminary degree preferred; leading new ministries, building teams, worship leader, helping people grow in their faith.
Please email resume to apply and we will contact you as soon as possible. No phone calls please.