execute on the church mission and strategy.
• Oversee the orchestration and evaluation of church and
family ministry environments (see the North Point
philosophy of ministry regarding ministry environments). • Equip, inspire, and encourage volunteers through training,
resources, and accountability with a commitment to create
a culture of excellence.
• Ensure wise stewardship in financial arenas (fundraising,
giving, and spending).
• Network with influencers in the Naples community for
overall spiritual impact.
• Oversee the Pastoral Care needs of the church by
connecting to and referring to community resources for
counseling and support.
• Coordinate with North Point Partners to ensure
organizational direction, alignment, and communication.
• Personally model our mission, strategy, values, and ministry
practices while continuously pursuing personal growth: spiritually, emotionally, socially, mentally, professionally and in leadership development.
• Christ-like character, ministry leadership competencies, and
cultural fit within the Naples and Gulf Community Church
• Master of Divinity degree from an accredited seminary or
school of theology.
• A sense of God’s call to serve at Gulf Community Church.
• Training and experience in leading/managing people
including: emotional intelligence, verbal/written communication, networking, managing systems/processes, strategic planning, organization, vision casting, professionalism, problem solving, and delegation.
• A heart for reaching the unchurched with a focus on family ministries as the primary strategy.