The Media Specialist will assist the Director of Media/Communications (DMC) with aspects of preparation and implementation of the worship experiences and events across all campuses for First Baptist Rogers. Media Specialist will be responsible for setup
and tear down of venues, AVL preparation as necessary for successful services and events, managing gear storage and maintenance. The mission of the Media Specialist is to help the DMC create an atmosphere that is conducive to success and quality of whatever
event and audience demographic will be present on our campuses. This position will also work with the Communications Team for project and task coverage.
- Program lighting shows for PG and OS Campuses main venues
- Set-up and tear down venues/classrooms as necessary for LIFE Groups, events and worship services
- Provide audio and lighting support for events and worship services as across all campuses
- Manage lighting gear maintenance, storage, and inventory across all campuses
- Work alongside volunteers and build quality relationships with volunteers
- Work with existing staff and volunteers to provide cross training to improve the ministry team
- Provide media support for Olive Street Campus and Rugged Faith on rotation basis
- Provide media support for Student and Children’s Ministry venues on rotating basis as needed
- Provide support for First Baptist Christian School events as needed
- Assist with video shoots on campus and off site
- Work with Media and Communications team on creative staging elements (Christmas/Elevate/Etc.)
- Perform additional tasks as assigned by the Director of Media & Communications.
We need a team player with a servant’s heart who is passionate about Christ and pursuing excellence. We need someone that will be prepared to meet the challenges of a support ministry role with a great attitude. It will be expected that finding solutions
will be a normal part of the weekly routine without the need for direct supervision. Must have a pleasant demeanor with staff, volunteers, and church members. We need someone that will abide by the honor code of FBR.
In addition, we need someone with a highly proficient knowledge of lighting design and operation. Experience with moving head fixture maintenance is preferred. Audio engineering ability necessary and/or ability to learn to provide necessary coverage for
staff vacations. Working knowledge of ProPresenter and Adobe Creative Suite is required.