POSITION SUMMARY: This position is a fusion of technical skills and creative ability that includes all aspects of video production from concept to screening.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Maintain the brand of Fellowship Bible Church by working collaboratively to create high quality, compelling video content that reinforces the mission to glorify God by making disciples of Jesus who love God passionately and love others
- College degree in video, broadcast, or film production with a minimum of two years experience. Consideration will be given to candidates with experience and demonstrated proficiency in the field.
- Accomplished in video storytelling, communication, problem solving, and organizational skills.
ADDITONAL SKILLS A PLUS:
- Multi-cam directing.
- Live video switching.
- Live camera operations.
- Live audio mixer operations.
- Troubleshooting and maintaining live production gear.
- Experience with ProPresenter 6
- Experience with Planning Center
- Evidence of Christian character demonstrated by a life of personal faith, prayer, and participation in the life of the church.
- An excitement and commitment to the mission and vision of Fellowship Bible Church.
- A sense of humor and ability not to take him/herself too seriously.
- A team player that thrives in a collaborative team environment, exemplifies a positive “can do” attitude, and fosters an attitude of professional excellence.
PLEASE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING:
2. Three video stories with written details about your role(s) in each production.