The Family Life Pastor will provide oversight for the vision and direction of all ministry areas from nursery through high school and be responsible for recruiting and developing leaders and volunteers in these ministries.
The purpose of this ministry is to coordinate a comprehensive and expanding ministry to children and youth seeking to bring them into a personal vibrant relationship with Christ. The Family Life Pastor will be primarily responsible for leading and directing
all aspects of youth ministry from 6th-12th grades. They will oversee the provision of high quality pastoral care to youth their families; ensure the equipping and training of the ministry teams; oversee the budget; plan missions trips, youth camps, and retreats
to help students build relationships and have spiritual experiences outside their normal environments.
Qualifications for this position:
- A growing and person relationship with Christ
- Evidence of a calling into full time ministry
- Credentialed with, or willing to be credentialed with, the Assemblies of God
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree
- Be able to communicate well through different forms of media (oral, written, digital, etc.)
- Experience in family ministry preferred
- Must be positive, creative, self-starting and a team player
Compensation and Benefits:
Compensation will be determined by education and experience. Range will be between 42k and 48.5k annually
Benefits include: Health and Dental Insurance / 7.65% for Social Security or retirement / sick days, holiday and vacation pay