Seeking outstanding Video Editor and Shooter to join our team!
Work with a team to help create videos and motion graphics that support the vision of Central Christian Church by informing members of upcoming events, educating members of local and global needs, evoking emotional responses, and showcasing testimonies that
encourage and inspire viewers.
This position is connected to the faith and ministry of the church and moves forward the vision of Central Christian Church.
- Work with the video and graphics team to come up with creative video/graphic ideas for songs, bumpers, announcements, creative pieces, testimony videos and more.
- Contact Central owners who have a story for a possible testimony video.
- Film/edit videos that convey Central’s values and effectively communicate Central’s goals.
- Help train new team members by communicating Central’s standards and sharing knowledge of skills and equipment
- Research current media to keep up to date with the latest video trends.
- General downloading, uploading, converting of videos for web use
- Shared responsibility for ensuring weekend messages are online for viewing and listening
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum required software experience:
- Basic knowledge of Premiere (highly preferred) or Intermediate knowledge of Final Cut
- Highly beneficial (but not required) software knowledge:
- After Effects, Audition, Media Encoder, Illustrator, Photoshop
Role model in personal life:
- Must align with the vision, and values of Central Christian Church and be committed to doing Central no harm.
- Growing in your personal relationship with Christ.
- Develop personal evangelism opportunities within and outside the Church.
Model biblical integrity in all things:
- Adhere to and encompass the qualities and characteristics required of Central Christian Church employees, defined by the Employee Handbook.
- Financially support the vision of Central Christian Church by faithfully giving at least 10% of gross income.
- Be an active Owner at Central Christian Church, making every effort to uphold the six core values of Central.
Physical Requirements: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk sit; use hands to finger handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance;
stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move up to
twenty-five pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
This full-time, non-exempt position includes great benefits.
Central Christian Church Arizona, a dynamic, growing (10,000+), multi-site church, certified by the Best Christian Workplaces Institute.
To apply: Please complete our application at CentralAZ.com/jobs.