We're seeking passionate, Jesus loving people to join the Christ Fellowship Team to provide leadership support to the overall CFKids ministry by assisting with programming and production coordination. Our children’s ministry currently reaches over 2900
kids every weekend, with the vision to impact even more families in our region as together we lead kids to love God, love others and love life.
The CFKids Creative Process Coordinator provides creative direction to our CFKids programs in both our Early Childhood and Elementary ministry areas. Are you remarkably gifted at innovating? Are you bursting with ideas for how to create
energy and enthusiasm for spiritual growth in kids in early childhood and elementary? Does the idea of leveraging technology to connect kids to God’s Work make your heart race? Then read on—you may be the person God is calling to join our family ministry.
This is a full-time, salaried (non-exempt) position, includes weekends and some nights, and report to the CFKids Director.
Christ Fellowship is a vibrant, growing church with locations throughout South Florida. We are called to impact our world with the love and message of Jesus Christ, Everyone, Everyday, Everywhere.
To apply, you must be committed to making Christ Fellowship your church home, the place where you worship and serve.
What we’re looking for:
- College degree.
- Three years’ experience in children’s ministry at a large and/or multi-campus church, or equivalent.
- A humble influencer with confident interpersonal communication skills.
- Highly creative, flexible, and fun to work with.
- Gifted at intuitively predicting what will grab kids’ attention—you know the difference between leveraging trends and chasing them.
- Passionate about impacting kids and families with the love and message of Jesus Christ.
- An ability to explain what “Orange Strategy” means, and a passion for implementing it.
- Able to work effectively within a large team environment and meet fast-paced deadlines.
- An organization master who has no problem staying on top of multiple large projects at a time.
- Experience in developing, managing, and conducting projects within budget – you love spreadsheets and numbers and Dave Ramsey would call you the budget nerd.
- Exceptionally organized mind – we run on Microsoft, checklists and deadlines.
- Demonstrated leader with experience building and managing teams of volunteers (i.e., CF Dream Team), including solving problems, managing conflict, encouraging, and discipling – CF runs on volunteers.
- A problem solver who is comfortable addressing and resolving conflict – you see the glass as half full and believe the best in everyone.
- Ability to prepare high quality products requiring attention to detail with minimal supervision by prioritizing work and managing time effectively – you know how to work within Stephen Covey’s priority matrix.
You will be serving God and others by:
- Collaborating within a team of contributors, including curriculum editors, production assistants, filmmakers, graphic designers, web developers, social media directors, editors, and our campus kids’ ministry leaders.
- Collaborating with Curriculum Coordinator and Resource Coordinator in planning for the resource needs for worship experiences, projects and events.
- Assisting with all creative and technical aspects of the worship component in CFKids including computer programs and video duties that will enhance the ministry.
- Incorporate and implement direction, guidance, and feedback from our CFKids Core Director and other CFKids team members.
- Planning, producing and coordinating the implementation of our worship and large group weekend programming at the campus level for our Early Childhood and Elementary environments, and special events programming.
- Coordinating and leading Area Coordinators through program/creative meetings for coaching/practicing the implementation of weekend and special event programming.
- Work in cooperation with campus Area Coordinators to identify, audition, and development stage communicators leading to the excellent implementation of weekend programming.
- Champion the vision of a monthly series throughout the creative process, including the creation and implementation of props and stage design, keeping budget allocations in mind.
- Leading creative brainstorming for series, campaigns, and branding as needed.
- Assist with the weekend observation and evaluation of campuses on a regular basis to ensure core alignment indicators.
- Writing scripts for large group programs, videos and special events as needed.
- Support the leadership of Christ Fellowship, contributing to the spirit of unity among the staff and church family.
Would rock if you:
- Have a thorough, borderline-embarrassing knowledge of at least one fictional universe.
- Are not only knowledgeable about the top five trending toys and tech gadgets for kids, but you have them on display in your office right now.