We're seeking passionate, Jesus loving people to join our Gardens Campus Team to love on our children and serve others by providing an exceptional family experience through making our CFKids ministry the Disney World of Children’s ministries.
The CFKids Elementary Coordinator provides leadership and care for every aspect of the Children’s ministry for grades 1-5. This is a full-time, salary (exempt) position, which includes weekends and some nights. This position reports to
the Gardens Campus CFKids Director.
Christ Fellowship is a vibrant, growing church with locations throughout South Florida. We are called to impact our world with the love and message of Jesus Christ, Everyone, Everyday, Everywhere. To apply, you must be committed to making Christ Fellowship
your church home, the place where you worship and serve.
What we’re looking for:
- High school diploma required; college degree completed or in progress preferred.
- At least one year of experience in CFKids as a ministry assistant or volunteer required.
- A leader with experience building and managing teams of volunteers (i.e., CF Dream Team), including solving problems, managing conflict, encouraging, and discipling – CF runs on volunteers.
- High energy and compassion to develop effective relationships with children and parents – you’re awesome at relating to others, especially children and their parents
- Exceptionally organized mind – we run on Microsoft, checklists and deadlines
- A problem solver who is comfortable addressing and resolving conflict, and can minister to volunteers and families when appropriate – you see the glass as half full and believe the best in everyone.
- Collaboration with other CFKids staff using excellent and effective verbal and written communication – your words are life giving.
- Ability to prepare high quality products requiring attention to detail with minimal supervision by prioritizing work and managing time effectively – you know how to work within Stephen Covey’s priority matrix.
- Trustworthy with confidential information and able to maintain a high level of personal and professional integrity.
You’ll serve God and others by:
- Building the Elementary Team, which includes:
- Intentionally developing, training and mentoring Ministry Assistants with the purpose of preparing them to one day step into an Elementary Coordinator position.
- Developing and training volunteer (i.e., Dream Team) leaders who assist with leading Dream Team volunteers who help run weekend services.
- Inviting, equipping and encouraging a team of Circle Group Leaders who invest in the lives of kids and parents using the Orange principals.
- Developing relationships with families in keeping with the Orange philosophy – and we don’t mean the color orange…
- Preparing and maintaining ministry environment and resources to ensure that the weekend experience is implemented with excellence.
- Ensuring that the proper implementation of curriculum, policies and procedures as directed by Core.
- Utilizing Planning Center as a primary volunteer communication and scheduling tool.
- Utilizing RightNow Media as a training resource, ensuring invitations to weekly training posts are sent out in a timely manner.
- Providing a safe, fun, meaningful, and engaging environments and experiences for elementary kids.
- Assisting in the planning and execution of events like Fall Festival, Easter, Christmas, summer events and Family Experiences at the Stuart campus.
- Assisting with the implementation of milestones (i.e., Spiritual Steps), as directed.
- Capturing kid’s and family stories of life change – grab a box of tissues for this!
- Attending weekly staff meetings and Department meetings, as directed.