Position: Communications Director
Start Date: September 2017
Accountable to: Executive Administrator
Type: Full time (Sunday-Thursday)
- Chief Story Teller—responsible for gathering and narrating stories of life change and ministry engagement to inspire the congregation
- Marketing Coordinator—responsible for developing and maintaining an innovative and coherent branding strategy that clearly communicates our church identity to the congregation and the community
- Quality Control Manager—responsible for ensuring excellence and efficiency in all ministry communication that originates from the main campus and the Gathering Place
- Interpersonal skill—to build relationships with staff, congregants and community members
- Strategic thinking—to develop an effective, integrated marketing plan
- Verbal communication—to understand and speak clearly to our identified target audiences
- Administration—to set clear goals and deadlines for projects within an assigned budget
- Social media—to become and stay relevant in the ever-changing social media landscape
- Production—to oversee the design and production from start to finish of both printed and electronic deliverables, such as the weekly bulletin, Powerpoint slides, and videos. Proficiency in current graphic design and video editing software
is required. A budget for outsourcing some major branding pieces will be available.
STAFF COMMON COMMITMENTS
- Execute with Excellence—We will develop, implement, and evaluate systems to maximize our effectiveness as a team.
- Build & Guard the Team—We will intentionally build unity, maintain relationships and empower others to multiply our influence as a team.
- Stay Fit—We will commit to personal growth as individuals and as a team.
- Communicate Clearly & Simply—We will speak with clear and simple terms that are easily understood by our intended audience.
- Sing a New Song—We will make room for creativity, innovation, and originality.
Questions? Contact Braden Carter, Executive Administrator at email@example.com