We are a multi-generational church with an average age of 40 located in New Stanton, Pennsylvania, just outside the Pittsburgh area. We currently have 2 contemporary worship services. Our church offers strong biblical teaching, a passion for Jesus and
has experienced consistent growth. More than numeric growth, God is doing something extraordinary here as we are seeing lives transformed and people taking their next step toward Jesus!
We are seeking a gifted Worship Director who will lead, disciple, recruit and train our volunteers for our worship experiences.
GIFTS AND SKILLS NEEDED
- Worship leading, a gifted vocalist with proficiencies in keyboard, or guitar
- The ability to lead a worship band
- The ability to recruit, organize, and lead teams and groups
- Partner with the Lead Pastor to develop creative worship services
- To coordinate our Sunday morning worship which includes prayer, planning, Thursday evening rehearsal and presentation
- Be a transparent and experienced worship leader who draws people into worship
- Loves current, as well as contemporary worship music and yet has an appreciation for hymns
- Be a self-starter, team oriented; will develop a team of passionate worshippers.
- Attends weekly staff meetings
- Applicants must be a musician and vocalist
- 2 years experience as a Staff or Volunteer Worship Leader (required)
- Effective leader, and team builder with administrative aptitude. Flexibility and problem-solving skills are essential
- Possess a strong learner mentality, with humility and teachability as key attributes
- Transparent relationship with Jesus
Our Hiring Principles
Skills and experience form a basis to begin evaluation of potential candidates. Other significant factors include character, leadership, management style, and chemistry with other leaders.
This is currently a part-time position of 20 hours per week.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and recent photo, an audio demo or video leading worship (REQUIRED), and any other helpful or pertinent materials to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Worship Director Position”
in the subject line.