Woodridge Baptist Church is in search of a new Director of Multi-Media to lead our multi-media and audio visual ministries. This leader will have the capacity to take our audio and video production capabiilties to the next level. This person will partner
with the Worship Arts Pastor and Director of Communications to create a new and compelling interactive environment for Woodridge as well as the community of Kingwood.
- Oversees the technical aspects of worship at WBC – sound, lighting, video, and computer usage in worship services.
- Train volunteer ministry team to serve in the tech crew capacities and schedule crews for all worship services and major WBC worship events.
- Produce videos for various WBC ministries as needed (weekly announcements, ministry highlights, etc.)
- Develop/administer Multi-Media budget.
- Partner with organizations such as AV, IT, building contractors etc. relative to the development and operation of systems that interface with AV systems and operations.
- Oversee purchase and repair of all tech equipment related to worship.
- Provide basic tech needs for other WBC ministries through the week.
- Assist Senior Pastor and Worship Arts Pastor in creating meaningful images for use during worship and sermon in services.
- Partner with Director of Communications in creating a cohesive and consistent message across multiple platforms and channels.
- Continue to learn latest technology and make recommendations to staff for future Multi-Media Ministry growth.
Two or four year degree from in audio-visual or related field; or two to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.