Grace Fellowship Church (located in Lago Vista)
Youth Minister / Director(s) – Part Time or Bi-Vocational
Grace Fellowship Church is seeking a part-time Youth Minister / Director(s). This person (or couple) will be responsible for leading the youth ministry in our church while reaching out to youth in the Lago Vista community. This is a very flexible part-time
position with the majority of the duties performed in the evenings and on weekends.
- Have a personal faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
- View the Bible as God’s inerrant Word.
- Have a heart for outreach; able to share the Gospel with others.
- Forming relationships with youth in order to foster an environment that helps them grow in their faith and knowledge of Jesus Christ.
- Teach Youth Bible study on Wednesday evenings and help with Sunday morning Bible study classes when no other teacher is available.
- Arrange fellowship activities for Sunday evenings after Bible study.
- Participate in youth and community social events. These are events sponsored by the church (movies, eating out, etc.) but also community events (such as attending sporting events at local schools).
- Attend Sunday morning worship and communicate effectively with church leaders and families.
We are open to education level and experience.
All staff personnel are required to pass a background check.
All resumes should be submitted to: email@example.com