YOUTH MINISTRY JOB DESCRIPTION
The Church at Exeter
926 Philadelphia Terrace
Birdsboro, PA 19508
This position is responsible for all details of our student ministry (5th – 12th grades). This would include developing and implementing a student ministry philosophy, building and equipping a team of volunteers to serve and shepherd
our students, making disciples and articulating a biblical worldview.
STATUS: Part-time, Salaried HOURS: 20 Hours per week
Key Skills: communication, leadership, team building.
Secondary Skills: preaching, outreach.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop a vision for youth ministry
- Train existing youth leaders and recruit additional volunteers to assist in the area of youth ministry
- Develop and implement an annual youth plan which would include (but not be limited to) ministry goals for the next 12 months, curriculum, events, mission trips, needed volunteers, retreats, outreach, service opportunities, etc.
- Plan and implement a youth fellowship group that meets weekly during the year
- Develop a plan for an online presence and continuation, including social media and website.
- Promote and advertise youth events and areas of involvement for the church
- Create and oversee the spending plan based on the annual budget
- Create regular and on-going communications with the youth, parents and congregation regarding all aspects of the Youth Ministry via available resources (email, website, bulletin, newsletter, bulletin board, etc.). Ensure consistent communication with church
staff and leadership, parents, and the congregation as a whole.
How to Apply
Email resume with cover letter to: jobs@TheChurchAtExeter.org. Please Note: Applicants may be subject to a background investigation as a condition of employment.