Multi-faceted artist capable of developing graphic, video, or multimedia elements. Design responsibilities include conceptualization and design of series art, branding, apparel, posters, booklets, and other print or digital work. Video work varies in format
from live action to motion graphics. Artist should maintain technical knowledge, learn new software, develop artistic skills, and follow popular design and video trends. Web responsibilities would include maintenance, updates and revisions to websites and
Ideal candidates will have experience, knowledge, and skill sets in the following areas:
GENERAL DESIGN SKILLS
- Proficient in Abobe applications such as Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator to conceptualize and develop projects for web/print layouts.
- Ability to work a project through phases from concept, to rough layouts, to final layouts.
- Knowledge of prepress formats and specifications to properly prepare press-ready art layout for submission to vendors.
- Knowledge of web/app formats and specifications to properly save artwork for use in web.
GENERAL VIDEO SKILLS
- Proficient in Adobe applications such as Premiere and After Effects for the creation of video and motion graphics that support Sagebrush and all its ministries.
- Responsible for video projects from concept to completion including areas such as location scouting, writing, producing, shooting, lighting, sound, editing, and exporting.
GENERAL WEB SKILLS
- Helps maintain website with changes or troubleshoots breakdowns
- Command of HTLM and CSS.
Other possible peripheral skills or background experience that would be beneficial to an individual applying for this position could include drawing, illustration, 3D modeling/animation, UX/UI design, computer programming/coding, or creative writing skills.
- Relevant education degree/experience
- Portfolio (digital or website) of art, design, video, and web examples
- 3 years professional experience in a similar position
- Ability to work in a team environment and meet deadlines
During the selection process it is the practice of Sagebrush Church to provide preference to those who attend a weekly service, and align with the Staff Covenant and Core Values.
This is a benefits-eligible position. Sagebrush Church provides a competitive and comprehensive package of benefits including medical, dental, vision, long-term disability and life insurance, along with paid vacation and sick days.
If you have a passion for creative design, are being called to serve and meet the above-mentioned qualifications, please send us your resume and a link to your online portfolio. We will only be responding to those who are qualified for this position. Please
DO NOT call our church offices.