The Associate Youth Director/Worship reports directly to the Campus Student Pastor and will help support the health and well-being of the student body through thought provoking, spiritually uplifting worship experiences, ongoing Christian education programs,
care and counseling, and social activities that promote church and community spirit.
Individual profile needs: seasoned believer, teachable spirit, entrepreneurial, time managing, captivating, humble servant and change-driver.
- Assist in creating a shared message series with general content, and work strategically to take the message each week to your campus and customize it with unique stories and creativity.
- Invest in relationships with students, and staff at the high schools, middle schools and other youth organizations through campus ministry.
- Assist and support the weekly scheduled services along with leading worship at the campus.
- Champion the need for, and connections to Sagebrush Small Groups.
- Embrace a variety of music styles and talents while utilizing different vocalists and musicians accordingly in order to effectively engage and encourage our attendees through worship.
- Provide input to weekly communication for parents, leaders, volunteers and staff.
- Use available methods to train worship ministry volunteers, when necessary, in order to learn music. Must be able to work with volunteers of varying abilities and talent.
- Interact with other teams at your location to ensure a seamless experience for guests attending our church.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Youth Pastor/Director, Youth Ministry Director and Executive Pastor.
- Maintain a dynamic relationship with Jesus Christ and have a strong working knowledge of the Bible.
- Previous experience in a leadership role in youth ministry is a plus, however, entry-level youth volunteers are encouraged to apply.
- Strong vocal talent and ability to lead with an instrument (guitar or keys preferred)
- Good organizational skills with a focus on follow-through.
- Understanding in the use of sound, lighting, and visual technologies and how to incorporate them into the worship ministry.
- Ability to collaborate with other ministry departments while maintaining a humble servant attitude.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on direct interaction with guests, volunteers, leadership and other staff members.
During the selection process it is the practice of Sagebrush Church to provide preference to those who attend a weekly service, and align with the Staff Covenant and Core Values.
This is a benefits-eligible position. Sagebrush Church provides a competitive and comprehensive package of benefits including medical, dental, vision, long-term disability and life insurance, along with paid vacation and sick days.
Visit our website to learn more about Sagebrush: https://www.sagebrush.church
If you have a passion for youth ministry, leading worship, and meet the above-mentioned qualifications, please send a link of you leading worship services along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will only be responding to those who are qualified
for this position. Please DO NOT call our church offices.