Under general direction, the Worship Pastor is responsible for leading passionate and engaging worship, utilizing both Christian and secular music to compliment a weekend message.
Primary duties and responsibilities include the following, however, the Church reserves the right to assign or reassign other appropriate duties to this job at any time.
- Lead a band musically
- Recruit volunteers
- Equip volunteers
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be capable of performing each essential duty satisfactorily. These qualifications are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability desired in a candidate.
- Strong vocal talent and ability to lead with an instrument (guitar or keys preferred)
- Excellent communication skills from platform
- Proven ability to lead a congregation in worship
- Multi-site setup experience preferred
- Knowledge of Abelton Live, ProPresenter, and Planning Center Online
- Proactive work ethic and desire to be part of a fun, collaborative team of Worship Pastors
- Cooperate with other ministry departments and maintain a humble servant attitude
- Excellent project management skills and ability to multi-task several projects at the same time
- Flexibility to adapt to unforeseen circumstances and a strong commitment to meeting deadlines
- Maintain a dynamic relationship with Jesus Christ
- Work faithfully while at work and leave work at work when home
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Education involving music theory or equivalent experience
- 1-5 years of full-time ministry experience
During the selection process it is the practice of Sagebrush Church to provide preference to those who attend a weekly service, and align with the Staff Covenant and Core Values.
This is a benefits-eligible position. Sagebrush Church provides a competitive and comprehensive package of benefits including medical, dental, vision, long-term disability and life insurance, along with paid vacation and sick days.
If you have a passion for music and worship and are being called to serve and meet the above-mentioned qualifications, please send us your online link with you leading worship and attach your resume. We will only be responding to those who are qualified
for this position. Please DO NOT call our church offices.