Mountain Top Church based out of Cisco, Texas is searching for a Technical Arts Director to lead and manages the Technical Department and staff for Mountain Top Church (MTC) and Myrtle Wilks Community Center (MWCC.) This person serves on the Arts Leadership
Team and serves as the visionary and keeper of values for the Technical Arts ministry at MTC/MWCC.
- Leads and manages all technical staff - full time, part time, contract – as well as all Merge, Revolution Youth, MTC Kidz, and current/future campus Technical Directors.
- Responsible for all technical operations, including system design, integration, upgrade, purchase and maintenance of systems at MTC/MWCC.
- Responsible for design, purchase and build-out of all portable tech systems for MTC/MWCC outreaches (Merge, Revolution Youth, MTC Kidz, future campuses, events, etc.)
- Serves in a technical position for weekend services.
- Serves in a technical position for all Merge services
- Attends and actively participates in Arts Staff, Arts Leadership Team and Production meetings on a weekly basis.
- Partners with the programming team to fulfill the artistic vision and technical support required of creative elements within the services.
- Actively participates in the production, execution, and review of MTC services and MWCC events.
- Responsible for all lighting design
- Responsible for all Media Team Operations. (Camera operations, live streaming, etc.)
- Responsible for integration of media to exterior L.E.D. signage.
- Responsible for collaboration of stage set design(s)
- Promotes and lives out the “Community” mindset of MTC. This value states that we are an arts team that embraces, engages, and actively ministers to the culture in which we live. We not only have our weekly job functions that help our team execute quality
Sunday services and special events, but we also work together to build bridges to the artists and art community of the “Big Country” through supportive events, partnerships, collaborative initiatives, creative resourcing, holistic artist development, and pastoral
- Builds relationships and provides support and training for other technically supported MTC/MWCC ministries
- Provides leadership as well as training and professional development for staff and serving teams
- Oversight of stage and scenic teams
- Dreams and develops ways to build the culture of MTC/MWCC
- Technically supports other bridge efforts of MTC to the surrounding arts community such as concert events, festivals, recordings, or other creative ideas.
- Weekly meetings with pastor for vision casting of all technical areas
- Must have strong proficiency in at least one area of the Technical Arts. Must have general working knowledge/competency of all technical systems – audio, video, lighting
- Knowledge of Pro Presenter
- Digital Sound Board(s)
- Digital Lighting Board(s)
- Stage Design
- Live Streaming
- Media Equipment
- Trouble shooting of equipment
- Minimum 2-5 yrs. experience working in a technically advanced performance venue.
- Minimum 2-5 yrs experience leading and training staff and/or volunteers.
Live out Staff Values:
- Stay connected with God by His spirit throughout the day; engages in regular spiritual practices to maintain that connection and grow in relationship with God.
- Focuses on serving both the internal and external Church Body with excellence.
- Works at a pace that is life giving; prioritizes and organizes tasks and work schedule in order to achieve a healthy work/life balance.
- Participating in and doing life with authentic community; has people in their life that consistently hold them accountable.
- Demonstrates unwavering ethics, and respect and consideration for individuals.
- Works to create an environment characterized by trust and openness, quality and professionalism, honesty and reliability.
- Shows initiative by looking for ways to do the job better/more efficiently and contributes to process improvement; demonstrates an openness to change and trying new ideas with flexibility and a focus on the staff and church body as a whole.
- As part of their lifestyle, building into the lives of 3-12 people, empowering them to become future disciples and leaders.