Christ's Church of Owasso is a non-denominational/full gospel church located in Owasso, Oklahoma (Suburb of Tulsa) at 13807 East 96th Street North.
CCO is seeking a high character and high capacity individual to fill the role of Worship Leader. This is a part-time pastoral position with compensation.
All applicants should provide at least three work related references.
Duties of the Worship Pastor Include but are not limited to:
- Praise and Worship Pastor applicants must provide music sample .
- Maintain an authentic and growing walk with Jesus Christ.
- Spend time developing relationships with lost people so as to be personally effective in pursuing the Great Commission and helping the church to do the same
- Build the necessary teams to carry out the worship areas of Christ's Church of Owasso (CCO).
- Plan the corporate worship services of CCO in consultation with the Senior Pastor. Ensure that all the musical and technical aspects of the service advance the theme for the day. Oversee song and choral selection, media preparation and presentation, sound
and lighting enhancements, and coordination of all instrumentalists, and vocalists.
- Serve as lead worshiper in all worship services. Including Sunday Morning, Sunday Evening and Wednesday Evening.
- Direct all weekly activities and rehearsals necessary to facilitate worship in services These rehearsals are currently held on Wednesday night from 6-7 and Sunday morning form 9-945.
- Provide pastoral care for the worship teams and choirs.
- Reports To: Lead Pastor
Must have a vibrant, authentic, and fruitful walk with Christ so that there is good fruit to pass on to those they lead.
Job Type: Full-time