The NextGen Worship Pastor provides worship and technical teams for Pinelake’s Reservoir Campus next generation ministries. This person will be responsible for the spiritual health and musical development of the teams within his/her care. As a leader, the
Worship Pastor will develop, implement, direct and promote a Worship Ministry that is relevant to the Next Generation Ministries of Pinelake.
SPECIFIC LIST OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan, oversee and evaluate all components of both the student and children’s worship ministries.
- Establish goals and objectives for these ministries and initiate strategies to fulfill them.
- Work in coordination with the overall goals and objectives of Pinelake’s student and children’s ministries.
- Work closely with High School, Middle School and Children’s Pastors to ensure continuity of worship service programming among areas of the ministry.
- Plan and promote activities to support Children’s and Student Ministry strategies.
- Supervise the enlistment, education and evaluation of all servant leaders in the Student Worship Ministry, which may include worship choir, vocalists, praise bands, and technical support teams.
- Provide worship leaders for weekly Children’s ministry services.
- Provide training opportunities to Student Worship Ministry servant leaders in keeping with the principles taught in Ephesians 4:11-12.
- Regularly communicate and coordinate with the High School and Middle School Pastors, peers, subordinates and servant leaders concerning the strategies and activities of the Student Worship Ministry and schedule activities as specified by Pinelake policy
- Regularly communicate and coordinate with the Children’s Ministry Pastors, peers, subordinates and servant leaders concerning the strategies and activities of the Children’s Worship Ministry and schedule activities as specified by Pinelake policy and procedures.
- Conduct regular planning meetings with servant leaders.
- Prepare and manage the Student Worship Ministry budget within the parameters established by the Worship Pastor and in coordination with the High School and Middle School Pastors.
- Attend at least one regular weekly worship service and be present on the church campus during all other regular weekly worship services.
- Participate in the selection of worship resources to effectively communicate God’s eternal truths; remain up-to-date on new resources.
- Perform administrative duties such as compiling reports, preparing expense reports and completing purchasing orders as specified by church policy.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Supervises and coordinates work with servants and servant leaders.
- Bachelor’s degree and two to four years of related experience and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- NOTE THAT A VIDEO LINK IS REQUIRED TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE. PLEASE ADD A LINK IN YOUR RESUME.