Life Church exists to spread the life-changing love of Jesus Christ around the corner and around the world.
Life Church has now grown to over 1,500 people, and at times reaching over 2,000 on a weekend. Since opening, over 5,000 people have made decisions for Christ. Over 700 people have been water baptized, and over $5 million has been given to missions since
its inception nearly 15 years ago.
For more information visit the website at http://www.lifechurchwi.com
The person in this role will be a part of a creative team and will be responsible for overseeing all video production. This person must have a passion for pushing the envelope and experiementation in storytelling, all while keeping a high standard of clean,
professional videos. On the weekend, this person will oversee the multi-camera directing used for our IMAG and Online Campus.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Oversee video production for all ministries.
- Directs the video (IMAG) portion of our weekend services.
- Oversee the processing and uploading of weekend messages to our app, website, and Vimeo account.
- Organizes our B-roll footage and video portion of our dropbox files
- General assistance in Creative Arts department (Social Media, Photography, etc.)
- General administrative tasks for the Creative Arts and Worship Arts departments
- Must be proficient in the Adobe Suite (i.e. Premiere, After Effects, etc.)
- Must be organized.
- Must be able to work efficiently, sometimes producing several videos a week.
- Must be able to communicate in a team environment clearly and effectively.
- Must be able to take and give constructive criticism and must understand the importance of compromise.
- Must be willing to adapt to Life Church's style.
- Has a really good eye for color grading.
- Experience with photography.
- Experience with Planning Center and Dropbox
Email your resume and portfolio/link to your work to the Director of Creative Arts, Daniel Laux - firstname.lastname@example.org