We are a brand new church in the Research Triangle of North Carolina! Peak City is growing church that is reaching the unchurched, de-churched, and nonbelievers throughout the Raleigh-Durham area with the love and hope of the Gospel.
Are you a whatever-it-takes, energetic, passionate, fun leader that loves Jesus and loves serving the next generation? If so, you'll want to check this out.
Peak City Church is looking for a Part-time Director for Peak City Kids!
This job will begin in a part-time capacity and eventually become full-time for the right candidate.
The Peak City Kid's director will:
- Champion our children's ministries from birth-5th grade at Peak City Church.
- Cast the vision for and develop strategies to build Christ-centered nursery-elementary school ministries.
- Create healthy transitions from one developmental stage to another.
- Be an energetic, self-starter, who believes in our vision of reaching, growing, and sending the next generation into their God-given purpose.
- Know how to share that vision with their leaders and get them fired-up and eager to carry it out!
This person should have a real love for children with a burning desire to do whatever it takes to see them become fully-devoted followers of Christ. The right candidate will be an equipper, eager to pour into and reproduce leaders.
They must be teachable and desire to consistently, "make it better." This person will model ministry excellence, have solid organizational skills, and give ministry away to leaders and volunteers.
All that said. This is a Jesus-centered, dynamic, creative, fun, swing-for-the-fences, big-dreaming team that is only a month old. We launched September 10th! If you want to be a part of the beginnings of this movement and grow with us in a way that will
exponentially impact God's kingdom, we'd love to hear from you.
Submit your resume' and cover letter with a current photo to